Electronic Registration 2021-22
**ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR IS NOT YET AVAILABLE**
Students and their parent/guardian can complete the Athletic Handbook Acknowledgement Form and the Athletic Contract now for any sports season. Because the form allows the option for document upload, you will need to access the form using a Google account. If the parent/guardian does not have a Google account, you may access the form from the student's school-issued Google account. Upon submitting the form, a copy of your information will be sent to the parent/guardian email address provided in the form.
The $50.00 athletic fee must still be paid in-person. Cash or check (made payable to Clio Area Schools) can be turned in during the school day.
Information regarding requirements for participation can be found below. Please contact the athletic office at 810-591-1390 if you have any questions.
ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
Passed 5 of 6 classes previous semester
This requirement DOES NOT apply to freshmen during the fall season.
Must be passing all current classes
This requirement DOES NOT apply to student-athletes at the beginning of the fall season; however, student-athletes must be passing all classes at the time of the first weekly grade check in September.
- Valid physicals for the 2021-2022 school year must be dated on or after April 15, 2021.
- The Sports Health Questionnaire authorized by MHSAA during the 2020-2021 school year will not be in use for 2021-2022. A new physical is required.
- Athletic Contract
- This form must be completed yearly and is included in the Electronic Registration process. A copy of this form is available under Files/Links or can be obtained from the athletic office during regular school hours.
Athletic Handbook Acknowledgement Form
This form can be found at the back of the Athletic Handbook. It must be completed yearly and is included in the Electronic Registration process. A copy of the Athletic Handbook can also be found under Files/Links or is available in the athletic office during regular school hours.
- Student must not owe any outstanding fees or equipment. These items must be taken care of prior to the student being cleared for participation.
- Students and parents/guardians can look in Synergy (under Fees) to check student debt.