HS E-Registration 2021-22
**ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR IS NOW AVAILABLE!**
PLEASE READ THROUGH THE ENTIRE PAGE BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION FORMS, AS THIS PAGE CONTAINS ANSWERS TO MANY COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
Students and their parent/guardian can complete the Athletic Handbook Acknowledgement Form and the Athletic Contract now for any sports season. Because the form allows the option for document upload, you will need to access the form using a Google account. If the parent/guardian does not have a Google account, you may access the form from the student's school-issued Google account. Upon submitting the form, a copy of your completed form will be sent to the parent/guardian email address and student email address provided in the form.
The $50.00 athletic fee must still be paid in-person. Cash or check (made payable to Clio Area Schools) can be turned in during the school day.
The first step in obtaining a tryout card is for the parent/guardian and student to complete the Electronic Registration Google Form. Once the Electronic Registration form is received, the Athletic Department will verify that the student meets all eligibility requirements (see a list of requirements below).
If the a physical was provided during the Electronic Registration process and the student meets all other requirements, a tryout card will be emailed to the student's email address and a hard copy of the form will be provided to the coach.
If a physical was not provided during registration or the student does not meet all of the other participation eligibility requirements, the Athletic Department will contact the student via their school email address with follow-up instructions.
TRYOUT CARDS ARE CURRENTLY ONLY BEING PROVIDED FOR STUDENTS PARTICIPATING IN A FALL SPORT.
Information regarding requirements for participation can be found below. Please contact the athletic office at 810-591-1390 if you have any questions.
ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
Passed 5 of 6 classes previous semester
This requirement DOES NOT apply to freshmen during the fall season.
Must be passing all current classes
This requirement DOES NOT apply to student-athletes at the beginning of the fall season; however, student-athletes must be passing all classes at the time of the first weekly grade check in September.
- Valid physicals for the 2021-2022 school year must be dated on or after April 15, 2021.
- The Sports Health Questionnaire authorized by MHSAA during the 2020-2021 school year will not be in use for 2021-2022. A new physical is required.
- Athletic Contract
- This form must be completed yearly and is included in the Electronic Registration process. A copy of this form is available under Files/Links or can be obtained from the athletic office during regular school hours.
Athletic Handbook Acknowledgement Form
This form can be found at the back of the Athletic Handbook. It must be completed yearly and is included in the Electronic Registration process. A copy of the Athletic Handbook can also be found under Files/Links or is available in the athletic office during regular school hours.
- Student must not owe any outstanding fees or equipment. These items must be taken care of prior to the student being cleared for participation.
- Students and parents/guardians can look in Synergy (under Fees) to check student debt.